The low cost airline Flybe has launched its “Biggest ever Sale” and includes some flights to Spain in its special offers.
Flybe was voted best low-cost business airline in 2005 and one of the factors that differentiate this company from other low cost airlines is that it offers business class on some flights. Flybe allows passengers to pre-book seats, from 5, and so avoid the rush to get the best seats when boarding. The airline also claims to have 31 inches more leg room than its competitors, which may be perk for larger passengers. And passengers wanting to check in online can do so between 24 hours and 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Although the company began as a small airline flying passangers from Jersey to mainland Britain and 83% of its flights are still domestic, Flybe does operate routes to Spain – Alicante, Murcia, Malaga and Palma de Mallorca – from Birmingham, Exeter, Norwich and Southampton airports.
The following routes are included in Flybe’s special Summer sale (price includes taxes and charges and corresponds to one-way flights):
- Birmingham to Murcia, Malaga and Alicante from £59.99
- Exeter to Murcia, Malaga, Alicante and Palma from £59.99
- Southampton to Palma from £49.99
- Southampton to Alicante and Malaga from £59.99
- Norwich to Alicante from £44.99
- Norwich to Malaga from £55.99
- Norwich to Murcia from £54.99