Jet2.com Plus! – new system to upgrade cheap flights to Spanish destinations
Low-cost airline Jet2.com has launched Jet2com. Plus, a new service for passengers prepared to pay for special treatment during their flight for Spain.
Customers flying to Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote who are willing to pay £25 one-way or £45 return (per passenger) for an upgrade to Jet2com.Plus will be entitled to the following perks:
- Priority check-in
- Fast security checks (where available)
- A drink in the VIP lounge before the flight
- Seating in the front cabin
- An in-flight meal which contains chocolates and complimentary drink (excluding champagne) . On early morning flights a wake-up breakfast meal will be served. Passengers can select from vegetarian or non-vegetarian options when making their flight booking online.
Jet2.com Plus can be purchased both online 3 working days before departure or at the airport on day of travel subject to availability.
The service is non-refundable and is not available for children under 12 years. Jet2.com operate flights to:
- Lanzarote from Leeds-Bradford, Manchester and Newcastle aiports
- Gran Canaria from Leeds-Bradford, Manchester, Belfast and Newcastle aiports
- Tenerife from Leeds-Bradford, Manchester, Blackpool, Belfast and Newcastle aiports
This new upgraded class is only available on flights to the Canary Islands.Related: Guide to Lanzarote # Guide to Tenerife # Guide to Gran Canaria # Hotels in Tenerife # Hotels in Lanzarote # Beaches in Gran Canaria