Debts with the community

Does the President of the Community have to ask for payment of overdue bills by members of the community of property owners who have defaulted or can the Administrator of the Community also do this?


Yes the Administrator can also ask for money owed to the community by members who have defaulted. Their is a legal process that applies to such situations. Under article 21 of the Shared Property Law the administrator can go through a legal process in order to get defaulters to pay up as long as this action has been sanctioned by the majority of the other property owners in the community.